What To Do If You Have A Complaint
We are committed to treating our customers fair, before, during and after a sale.
Before The Sale You Can Expect:
· To have any significant and unusual exclusions or exceptions to the policy brought to your attention.
· A clear statement of hire charges, deposit and excess charges.
· Details of your cancellation rights and our complaints procedure.
· Copies of your policy documentation.
After The Sale You Can Expect:
· Not to encounter any barriers to cancelling your policy within regulatory agreed timeframes.
· To have any complaint dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
· If at any time you feel you have not been treated fairly by any member of our staff please contact us at the telephone number above.
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You should write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SR. Telephone 0800 023 4567.